Welcome to the NPECA Website
The Niagara Peninsula Electrical Contractors Association is a not-for-profit organization that represents local electrical contractors working in the Niagara Region. For over half a century, we have proudly provided leadership and fostered accountability in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors.
Association members volunteer their time to improve the local industry. Through their efforts, our customers benefit from a wealth of industry knowledge, a skilled and licensed workforce, the adoption of current safety standards and practises and the ability of our member contractors to accommodate the construction needs of the local economy.
The Association offers its members a variety of
- Strong support network for contractors
- Regular information updates on industry and business issues
- Promotion of NPECA members in the Regional Municipality of Niagara and beyond
- Promotion of improved methods of business practises, including fair tendering and fair wage policies mandated by provincial and federal governments
- Safety programs for management and staff
- Apprenticeship programs and training for a skilled work force
- A network of opportunities through various social functions, conferences, and trade shows
- Membership in the NPECA includes membership in the Canadian Electrical Contractors Association (CECA) and the Electrical Contractors Association of Ontario (ECAO)
- Each level of membership offers a set of benefits which includes but is not limited to training, safety groups, retail discounts, industry specific fleet/business insurance and group health benefits