About Our Members
NPECA members are professional contractors who are dedicated to improving the trade standards and the construction experience for our customers.
NPECA members take pride in offering their customers:
- Flexible and cost efficient solutions for any project
- A variety of industry expertise
- A licensed, well trained and safety conscious work force for projects of any size
- Safety policies and practises to meet the customer requirements
- Accountability and best practices in all aspects of the construction process from tendering to commissioning
With a wealth of experience and competency in all electrical aspects of industrial, commercial, and institutional construction, our members have contributed to the successful completion of smaller projects in the Niagara Region through to landmark ones like the Fallsview Casino or the Niagara Health Care Complex and Walker Family Cancer Centre. They have experience in the following areas and more:
- Wiring and distribution
- Design build – design and layout services
- Fibre optic cabling and installation
- Food processing
- High voltage installation including cabling, termination and testing
- Malls, big box stores, and warehouses
- Maintenance and service including 24 hour emergency service
- Preventive Maintenance including thermography
- Renewable and solar energy (wind, biomass, etc.)
- SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition)
- Traffic signal and fire alarm installations
- Utility distribution and underground utility services
- Water and wastewater treatment plant expertise
- Communication cabling and termination, voice and data
Why Hire an NPECA Member?
There are many good reasons for Niagara Region’s governments, developers, health care systems, school boards, architects, engineers and industries to invite our members to participate in their next project.
- NPECA members are industry professionals who belong to a network of contractors with broad experience, a positive reputation in, and long-term ties to the community. We are able to provide a skilled and licensed work force to meet the needs of any project.
- As most members are active participants in WSIB Safety Groups, they follow safety policies that meet or exceed customer standards. Members are dedicated to providing a safety conscience workforce and a safe job site.
- As part of our customer first focus, our members will willingly discuss the requirements of any project to satisfy current and future needs.
NPECA contractors’ partnership with the IBEW Local 303 enables them to offer a variety of options resulting in cost-effective solutions for the customer. As an added bonus, this working partnership means that members are primarily local residents, who understand and contribute to the local economy.